"유가 96달러 & 금리 인상 공포!" 테슬라 로보택시 6% 폭등의 비밀과 9월 투자 전략

이미지
테슬라 로보택시 6% 폭등의 비밀과 9월 투자 전략 📢 TLDR (10초 핵심 요약) Q: 기름값 폭등과 금리 인상 뉴스 때문에 주식이 떨어질까 봐 겁나요. 어떻게 해야 할까요? A: 흔들리는 뉴스에 내 주식을 다 던지지 마세요! 세상이 어수선해도 무인 택시(사이버캡)로 대박을 치는 테슬라 와 미국 경제를 혼자 먹여 살리는 'AI 데이터센터' 관련 주식 은 계속 돈을 쓸어 담습니다. 이쪽으로 내 계좌를 이사시키는 것이 정답입니다. ✍️ 작성자 전문성: 주식 초보 멘토 본 실전 투자 가이드는 미국 중앙은행(연준)이 발표한 경제 보고서인 '베이지북'과 무서운 기름값 폭등 뉴스를 주식 초보자들도 단번에 이해할 수 있도록 일상적인 비유로 아주 쉽게 풀어냈습니다. 단순히 겁을 주는 것이 아니라, 피 같은 내 돈을 지키고 오히려 폭락장을 기회로 만드는 3단계 포트폴리오 관리 노하우를 가장 객관적인 팩트(미국 정부 공식 데이터)를 바탕으로 꼼꼼히 정리했습니다. 📋 목차 (원하는 내용을 클릭하세요!) 1. Q: 갑자기 기름값이 96달러까지 치솟고 이자를 또 올린다니, 무슨 일인가요? 2. Q: 미국 경제 성적표 '베이지북'의 충격! 아파트 공사는 망하고 AI 공사만 잘된다고요? 3. Q: 주식 다 떨어지는데 테슬라만 +6% 폭등? 운전대 없는 '로보택시'의 정체는? 4. Q: 엔비디아가 18조 원을 주고 '허깅페이스'라는 회사를 사는 무서운 이유는? 5. Q: 내 돈은 내가 지킨다! 주식 초보를 위한 '9월 하락장 방어 3단계 실전 투자법' 6. Q: 주식 초보가 가장 궁금해하는 테슬라 & 9월 금리 핵심 질문(FAQ) 1. Q: 갑자기 ...

[What is happiness?] Small happiness is the power of life. Noodles that make you happy.


What kind of life would be a happy life?

I don't have a lot of money, and I think it's a happy life to be with someone you love and be content with a little thing, even if you don't have a fancy foreign car, even if you don't have a lot of it. 
Today was a small but sure moment of happiness.




My wife and I sometimes like to walk in the traditional market without thinking.
Dating, going out, looking at the crowd...
It's a place where you can walk with many meanings.
It's a little bit today, but I've got some time left.
Shall we go to the traditional market?
As soon as the two of us stand at the entrance to the market, a very delicious seed hodduk welcomes us.
"Let's have a hodduk~" 1,000 won for one!
We bought a hodduk for 1,000 won and shared a bite.
I was so happy.~

I think I've got a run-down in the market.
Eat everything that comes into your eyes.
Tteokbokki, pancake, sausage skewers, chicken Gangjeong that I really, really like...
My mouth was watering automatically.
But I couldn't finish it, so I had to make a choice.
This choice is a very embarrassing and happy moment. Haha
I want to eat it all, but I'm not that good at eating show.
My wife and I were going to walk a little bit more to choose our meal.


We reached the exit of the market, and there was a restaurant in our eyes.
Every time I looked at the market, I found the restaurant I said, "Let's go to that restaurant later."
It's my wife's favorite noodle shop.
I and my wife really like noodles. In the drawer of my house, I feel uneasy without more than 3 kinds of cup noodles, more than 4 kinds of boiling ramen, noodles with small noodles, and spaghetti noodles.ᄒᄒ)

They opened the door of the noodle restaurant with excitement.
The base is anchovy noodles, and there were a variety of other dishes.
"Bibim Noodles, Ganjangbeam Noodles, Host Noodles, Odeng Noodles, Cold Noodles"
As side menu, 'Busan fish cake, Kimchi rice balls, tuna rice, water dumplings, etc.'
The price is 3,000 - 4,000 won, and the price of the double is 1,000 won.
That's a really good price.~~

I wanted to try it all, but it was too much.
My wife is anchovy noodles, I'm Bibim noodles, and I'm afraid.
I ordered it like this, but it's 8,000 won. Happy~
Finally, the food I ordered came out.



The moment I received the food, I felt more satisfied with the visual and the sheep than I thought.
Now, it's really important to taste.~~
I've had a bite. Then my wife and I said, "Hey, this is our style.~"
Both noodles were delicious, but my wife loved bibim noodles.
So, for my beloved wife, I ate it in exchange for anchovy noodles.~~~
But it was a decision that I didn't regret, and anchovy noodles were really good.

Isn't this what happiness is?
It was a small but sure moment of happiness when you didn't have a lot of money, not high-end srun food, not expensive foreign cars, not a street full of luxury goods, but with someone you love, and being content with something small.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

푸응 패스트 다이어트 효과/효능, 가격 및 섭취방법 "신제품"

2026 북중미 월드컵 아시아 본선 진출국 총정리! 출전 횟수 순으로 살펴보자

푸응 다이어트 효과 리뷰 먹기만 해도 있을까? 4개월 섭취 후기, 더쿠