You are the mystery of life.




The picture isn't clear when I post it.

I'm sure you're not very good at taking pictures.^^;;





As I walked along the street, I noticed a dandelion flower in the corner of the road.

A place I never thought of. 

In the corner of the cement road where the plants seem unable to grow...

The yellow petals were blooming as they lifted their heads toward the sky.

I was busy looking at the dandelion and stopped walking.

And then a little bit of admiration came out of my head.

"What a life-threatening condition." 

"How did the flowers bloom through the cement in that place?"

I've been thinking about this, and I'm moving back...

There's a lot of dandelions here and there that haven't been seen before.



How did the seeds get buried there?'

'How did you take root and grow even if the seed accidentally fell into that place?'

The more I really think about it, the more mysterious it is. ...

With my silly head, I can't do scientific and theoretical interpretations well.^^;;

But one thing is for sure: "You've got a lot of life."



Look around with interest as well as dandelions. 

Life in the world is truly lacking in admiration and admiration.

Of all those lives, we are also admired.

But I think we've forgotten too much about ourselves.

And you may have underestimated yourself so much that you've given up a lot of things.

'I don't have the ability, I don't have the money, I don't have the education, so I have to give it up..’

I tried it, but it didn't work. I can't do it!' and so on.

In many situations, for many reasons, we might get used to giving up.

I also feel like I've lived so much.



Today, let's look at the small flower dandelion flower along the street and think about it.

'How hard it was to take root when the seed of opportunity fell on the bottom of the cement!

How patient he must have been to take down roots, leafy and blooming!

You persevered and endured the moment you wanted to give up on the difficult moment, and now you're in flower!‘



I think the same is true of our lives.

Every day, every moment, we encounter many obstacles.

Don't give up! I can do it, too!

Be patient, be patient, be patient, be sure! Definitely!

It will be leafy and beautiful flowers.

Believe in the life force that we've been given.

Be sure of our ability to live.

And you're the kind of person that's going to inspire admiration with this life

Talk to yourself today.

You're the best.^^* 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

푸응 다이어트 효과 리뷰 먹기만 해도 있을까? 4개월 섭취 후기, 더쿠

아이폰 15 프로, 맥스 최저가, 혜택 받고 구입, 재고 조회!